Read the latest blog from Soreto
Black Friday is the annual shopping extravaganza that marks the start of Christmas shopping. It is synonymous with jaw dropping discounts and unbeatable deals. As consumers, the art of navigating Black Friday is key to maximizing your savings. We will explore some savvy strategies and how to make your £s work harder during this exciting time.
1. The key to success over the Black Friday and Black Friday pre-period is to have a plan. Start by creating a list of things you want to purchase and do some research on what is the current and suggested prices for these items. In addition, work out your budget and what you would be willing to spend on each item. Many stores will wait to release the best deals so you may need to wait and judge what is the best deal and what you would be willing to pay.
2. On Black Friday itself, set your alarm early! Often the best deals are released early and with limited quantity. Make sure you don’t miss those important deals by sleeping in. If you have work on Black Friday or need to do the school run this is particularly important, as you don’t want to be scrabbling round last minute when you should be getting ready to leave the house. Perhaps bookmark your favorite websites where you believe the best deals will be so that this becomes even easier.
3. Black Friday deals are no longer confined to the high street and online deals can often be exclusive, so explore both options so you don’t miss out on savings.
4. Sign up for newsletters, alerts and early VIP sales. Sign up to Soreto where we will also inform you of the best Black Friday offers from a range of retailers. By staying connected you can get a head start on the competition and secure the best offers before they sell out.
5. Take the time to compare prices across different retailers to make sure you are getting the best deal, online tools and price comparison sites can help with this and can help you identify the best deals quickly. Don’t forget to also take a look at Soreto.com and filter by Top Offers.
6. Follow social media and use apps, follow stores on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay informed about flash sales and limited time offers.
7. Be flexible, whilst having a specific list of items in mind is helpful, being flexible can open the door to unexpected savings. Sometimes the best deals come from items you hadn’t imagined or hadn’t originally planned to purchase. Keep an eye out for bundled offers, limited time promotions and last minute bargains that might lead you to discover new opportunities for savings.
Black Friday is the ultimate shopping event for bargain hunters and with the right strategies in place, you can make the most of this annual extravaganza. From early preparation, planning to following brands on social media and joining Soreto, these tips will empower and help you to navigate Black Friday like a pro and secure the best deals. Happy shopping!